A Shout Out to the Orchestra Albany

Posted: March 10, 2011 in Gangs, Informational, Neighborhoods, Orchestra Albany, Research, Resources, Shout-outs

This is a shout out to the Orchestra Albany. I’ve been up in your hood a few times in the past weeks. Would like to meet up sometime. God has you on his mind. You can e-mail me at rlg2@uchicago or call at 773.294.8849.

Advertisements
Comments
  1. sara ruiz says:

Looking for an some old friends… Maybe you can help with some information on them or my my name on to them.. its really important that I get in touch with them or him can you help?????

• Ron says:

Hi Sara-

I’m not sure if I can help or not. Could you give me more information. Who are you looking for? His affiliation (Orchestra Albany?)? When did you last see him? Where did you last see him? Where did he chill most of the time? Anything else? I don’t know many OAs but will try to see if I can find something out. Can you also tell me why you need to find him? If this is sensitive, you can e-mail me at my personal account which is rlg2@uchicago.edu. Can you also tell me a little about yourself and where you are at in your life? I’ll be praying for you and your needs.

In His Grip,
      Ron

• shawn butcher says:

i remember back in the day on fullerton and spaulding i was aimost shot by an o a i was with my lady at the time they did’nt shoot out of respect for my moman. much respect & love youer’s truely lil butch L-A GAYLORDS

2. JOKER says:

the O-A`s was some down puto ricans I remember fighting with them almost every day back in the 80`s and 90`s I was a PALMER STREET GAYLORD my name was JOKER

• Sauce says:

Remember Capone? bobby

• Ron says:

Hi Sauce-
        Capone from the OA? I’m sorry, I don’t. Any particuolar reason why you ask that? Do you represent OA? Would you be interested in getting together to talk over coffee some time?

Ron
        Crossfire

3. Mike says:

Im an OA from DARWIN CITY. Your going about this all wrong. That’s how you end up hurt or dead. The streets are cold and the nikkas on dem are even colder! If you want to holla , holla at someone on the set! CASANOVA OA

• Ron says:

Hi Casanova-
      I know Darwin City and I understand your point, but I try to meet Gs however I can. I’m not a novice and have been close to dead a number of times. God has given me this ministry, however, and I try to be faithful to it because there are a lot of guys out there who feel trapped and want help but don’t know where to turn. If I can help only one of them make it, i feel I’ll it will be worth it. I do appreciate pointers, however, whenever I can get them. Would you be willing to meet with me sometime to talk? You can contact me at my email if you’d prefer.That’s:

rlg2@uchcago.edu

As I’ve always said, if you’d like to have some coffee and a chat, we can arrange a time to meet. Or, you could come to our men’s breakfast next Saturday at The Willow Creek ministry center, 418 South Wabash from 8 am – 10 am. Some other Gs will also be there who are trying to change their lives. You might be interested to talk with them.

Ron